HomeAbout UsRoll of HonourKey InformationContact
- Always offer to pay the Referee before the match starts and provide the match balls.
- Make sure you have the correct referee’s name and give him the names of your team’s substitutes prior to kick-off.
- If registering players on the day please make sure you are aware the club takes the risk of the eligibility of any player signed in this way and the usual approval process has not been applied (e.g. is the player suspended or registered to another club). Please note that for external cup matches (NTFA & NFA) you are not able to register players on the day.
- Make sure you text your result together with any goal scorers by replying to the system generated text message in the format as required by 2 pm.
- You must also inform the relevant competition of your result if an external cup match (Tony Major for NTFA and NFA will also be a full-time system text reply).
- Inform both the opposition Secretary and the Match Referee with details of your next fixture. Doing this early enables any problems with the Match official to be resolved by the Referee Secretary as soon as possible.
- Make sure you complete your team sheet online via full time. You must also send any correspondence relating to player shortages / late starts / low Referee marks etc to the General Administrator. If your match was an external cup match, make sure you also complete the match result sheet for the required competition and send it to the correct address (Tony Major for NTFA cups and Sophie for NFA cups).